Getting Help (and helping)
You’re on the main documentation site for The Badge.
We hope that we’ll be able to centralize all documentation efforts here, but who knows what happens at camps.
We would be very happy to accept pull request (TODO link to how to make a good PR) if you find the documentation lacking and feel you are able to make improvements. The documentation project lives in this github repository
Random Resources for Getting Help
- During the MCH2022 Event, please visit us at the Badge Tent in case you have any questions!
- Twitter @BadgeteamNL
- MCH2022 Wiki Badge Page
But I want to chat with somebody …
- Try the Telegram channelBadge.team
- Matrix: #oftc_#badgeteam:pixie.town
And if you’re reading this at MCH2022, just come by our tent
Overview of the main github Repos you can contribute to …
You can find the sources and hardware files for all Badge artefacts files under the Badge.team organization:
- mch2022-badge-hardware The Kicad design files, look here for schematics, etc.
- mch2022-firmware-esp32 The main launcher firmware.
- mch2022-firmware-rp2040 The loader firmware running on the RP2040 used to enable USB connectivity.
- badgePython The Micropython application you can use to write badge scripts.
- mch2022-firmware-ice40 code for the built in FPGA
- rp2040 (todo)
- yosys fpga getting started general