A gravity controlled Tetris!
Warning: This app is ADDICITVE and a veritable PRODUCTIVITY KILLER!
How to play:
- Turn your Card10 90° to the left
- Push any button except the home button in order to start the game.
- Use tilt the Card10 to move the tetromino left and right. Tilting up and down makes the tetromino fall faster and slower.
- The both top buttons (original: 'right' and 'select') rotate the tetrominos.
- The bottom button (original: 'left') forces the tetromino to drop quickly when it is pushed. Pushing this button also locks the sideways movement of the tetromino.
UPDATE: The score is displayed in binary format on the LED bar.
Gravitris is based on the Tetris engine of Peace-Maker / @jhartung10 and it uses BMP picture viewer code by deurknop.