This Tool can be used to install local Apps on your badge.
Enter your App Name
1. Replace the space-holder for the name of your app, change the default name: "newapp"
Add Your App Code:
1. First copy this script (init.py) into your editor.
2. Pasted your code of your app that you want to install localy into this script.
3. So change the code between "## !!! REPLACE ME !!! ##" with your code. (remove also the "## !!! REPLACE ME !!! ##" lines)
Install App Steps
0. Copy the total script.
1. Connect your badge to your computer.
2. Open a Terminal/Putty and connect to your Badge.
3. Enter into the Python Shell.
4. Press Ctrl + E.
5. Pasted the just copied script.
6. Press Ctrl + D.
7. Press Ctrl + D.
Now you can see your new app between your apps.
|No votes yet :(